HardiePlank lap siding is the most popular brand of siding in America and can be found on over 5.5 million homes. With its strength, beauty and durability, HardiePlank lap siding enhances and protects homes in all kinds of climates—and now, with the HardieZone® System, James Hardie provides fiber cement siding with specific performance attributes relative to the climate where the siding product is being used. James Hardie now gives you the optimum siding for your home and climate, regardless of location.
All HardiePlank lap siding comes in a variety of looks and textures, all of which are Engineered for Climate®. We are so sure about how well the HardieZone system will perform, HardiePlank lap siding comes with a 30-year nonprorated, transferable, limited warranty—our strongest warranty ever.
HardieWrap® weather barrier is an innovative, higher performing weather barrier that is engineered for climate so you get the right wrap as the second line of defense for your home, no matter where your home is located. From James Hardie, maker of America’s #1 brand of siding. HardieWrap weather barrier provides a balance of water resistance and breathability, allowing moisture (water vapor) from inside your building to escape so the area within the wall stays dry.
Why James Hardie® Siding Products?
Before you decide what type of siding material is right for your home, take a look at the value you’ll get with James Hardie siding products with ColorPlus technology:
• A longer paint cycle that can help save you up to $5,000 (on average) over 15 years*
• The #1 return on investment and superior siding value for remodeling projects, (Remodeling Magazine’s annual “Cost vs. Value Report,” 2012-13)
• Lower homeowner insurance premiums (14% lower on average) compared to vinyl siding**
• No need to hire – and pay for – an additional on-site painting contractor
• Up to a 30-year limited transferable product warranty, as well as a 15-year finish warranty covering both paint and labor***
• No waiting for optimal weather conditions to finish